COVID-19 has effected all of our lives in one way or another. We are spending A LOT of time with our loved ones. Not all of us have the time or capacity for a full session of coaching right now, even though we may need it more than ever!
To assist with everyone’s time and space constraints, I am offering 15 or 30 minute in- the-moment sessions to help you get through any troubling times.
When we are in an emotional moment with a family member, it is very difficult to
approach the situation thoughtfully and with principled decisions. In other words, we lose it and then the shame spiral and guilt take over and we feel lost and directionless.
Consider me your link to calmer and clearer thinking. I can be in your living room with you in an instant, helping you work through a dilemma with your children that might be making you want to pull your hair out. Or I can be of service if you and your spouse/partner are at a stand still and need to process the issue with a neutral person. Or as always, I can assist individuals who are just needing and wanting to process the current situation and their response to it.
Here is a “menu of options” that might prompt you to have a brief consult with me:
- “My spouse is driving me insane”.
- “My kids are loco and not listening to me”.
- “My children are about to kill each other and I don’t want to play referee”.
- “I’m so anxious about the current situation I can’t get anything done”.
- “My parent guilt is very high because I never wanted to be a home-schooler and I’m terrible at it”.
- “I’m not enjoying Uno and Chutes and Ladders and I need to freshen up my excitement”.
- “My spouse/partner is talking so loudly on conference calls all day long and I need to figure out the best way to communicate this with them”.
- “I wake up dreading the day and I need some morning mindfulness and intention setting guidance”.
- My parent or parents keep trying to sneak out of the house and I need to come up with a plan to assist them from a-far”.
- “I feel like I’m loosing my mind in general and I need some assistance unwinding and rewinding my thinking process”.
As I’m writing this, I’m yelling up to my two teenage girls that we are about to get out of the house and get in to nature. One is refusing and the other is yelling at her for delaying the “field trip”.
So there you go, we all are up against challenging times and I am happy to assist you with whatever yours may be.
Each 15 minute session is $20
Each 30 min session is $45
My goal is to make this easy and accessible for people. I accept Venmo, paypal or credit. Please text me at 301-325-8490 to schedule a time!
As always, I continue to offer regular length sessions (55 min). I am offering reduced rate sessions if you have been furloughed or let go from your job.